- Exciting casual Assistant Property Manager role - 12 hours per week
- Support the Property Manager to build & maintain strong client relationships to understand current & future needs
- Based in Ceduna
Elders has played a key role in rural Australia for more than 180 years. As a leading real estate business, we are committed to providing our clients with a solution that meets their needs across every aspect of their business.
Provide assistance to our property management services to achieve earnings targets by:
- Building and maintaining client relationships to understand their current & future needs;
- Identifying and cultivating new opportunities for new and existing clients’ investments;
- Debtor management;
- Preparation of necessary documents for new and existing landlords and tenants.
- Previous experience as a Property Manager helpful but not necessary;
- Industry experience within the local area of Ceduna;
- Understanding of Residential Tenancy Legislation – preferable but not necessary;
- Current driver’s license;
- Excellent communication, negotiation and client relationship skills;
- Attention to detail;
- Team player who is enthusiastic, energetic and highly organised with good time management skills.
This is a great opportunity to join a dedicated team, who is passionate about real estate.
Apply now for this unique opportunity or for more information email Philip Keen firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close Monday 23rd September 2019
At Elders, we want our people to reflect the communities we operate in, and encourage applications from a diverse range of people, backgrounds and experiences. We encourage a positive work-life balance through a range of flexible work options.