- Provide professional administration support to office and Leadership team
- Based in Belmont; Onsite parking
- Iconic Australian Brand
Elders has played a key role in rural Australia for 180 years. As a leading agribusiness, we are committed to providing our clients with a solution that meets their needs across every aspect of their farming business. We are dedicated to delivering value to the local communities in which we operate and the future of Australia’s agricultural industry.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are seeking an experienced Executive Assistant in our WA office for a fixed term 12-month parental leave contract. This opportunity will suit someone who is looking for a role that balances their passion for providing professional administration support to a GM and leadership team along with handling general office functions including reception.
WHAT WILL I DO?
- Ensure a broad variety of administrative tasks are completed in a timely and accurate manner, including diary management, arranging travel, itineraries and agendas and composing and preparing correspondence that may be confidential
- GM email and diary management
- General office functions including reception, meeting and greeting guests, meeting room set-up, ordering supplies, paying invoices
- Event coordination including conferences, dinners, training sessions, meetings and off-sites
- Screening and handling phone calls, enquiries and requests
- Expense account reconciliations
WHO AM I?
To excel in this role, you:
- Have 3-4 years' experience as an Executive Assistant (or similar)
- Can work autonomously and act with maturity, and maintain a high level of professionalism, confidentiality and diplomacy
- Have exceptional attention to details, communication and organisational skills
- Possess strong Microsoft Office skills including Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint. Experience with SAP, and corporate travel booking websites also advantageous
- Are proactive with initiative and drive to provide high levels of service
- Have proven experience in co-ordinating and managing functions and events
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now'. Applications close 24 January 2020.
For a greater insight into the Elders family, be sure to check out our website at www.eldersrural.com.au
At Elders, we want our people to reflect the communities we operate in, and encourage applications from a diverse range of people, backgrounds and experiences.