- Competitive salary + incentive opportunity
- Being able to work and learn amongst some of the best experts in the industry
- Flexibility + uniform allowance + motor vehicle
ABOUT THE ROLE
Elders Territory Sales Managers provide clients with expert livestock sales support and insights. Working both in-branch and travelling the countryside in the iconic pink shirt, Territory Sales Managers assess and prepare livestock for market to obtain maximum value for clients.
WHAT WILL I DO?
As a key member of the branch, you will enjoy a varied day including:
- Maintaining professional relationships and developing new clientele
- Identifying and cultivating new livestock sales opportunities
- Attending livestock sales
- Providing professional onsite livestock advice to clients, recommending appropriate products and services to strengthen their business
- Employing tactful negotiating skills to bring buyers and sellers together
- Maximising promotional opportunities, including assisting at industry and community events
WHO AM I?
To succeed at Elders, you:
- Are passionate about effecting real change for both your clients and your community
- Have a passion for livestock sales and an active interest in safe livestock handling
- Aren’t afraid to roll up your sleeves to build new business
- Have a background in sales including sales yard experience
- Have an ability to provide a high level of customer service and cultivate relationships with potential and current clients
- Have either a Livestock Auctioneer Licence and Assessor Accreditation, or the willingness to become licensed after undertaking training offered, free-of-charge, by Elders
WHAT WILL I GET IN RETURN?
We will provide you with:
- Training and professional development
- Flexible working arrangements that promote a positive and healthy work-life balance
- Access to discounts and offers from our partners and suppliers
- Access to an expansive network of agribusiness specialists to draw upon - there will always be someone in a pink shirt ready to lend a hand
Elders is integral to rural and regional Australia and as Australia’s leading agribusiness, our focus is to help clients find success in their agricultural pursuits, no matter what their business or personal goals may be.
We’ve been around for 180 years and with our employees stating that they feel proud to work at Elders, why not join us! For a greater insight into the Elders family, be sure to check out our website at www.eldersrural.com.au
For more information, please contact Jay Richards, Branch Manager on 0408 394 232
Applications close on 26 July 2020
At Elders, we want our people to reflect the communities we operate in, and encourage applications from a diverse range of people, backgrounds and experiences.