Contract and Business Administrator
- Fixed Term, Full-Time – 12 months
- Adelaide based role
- Agribusiness; iconic Australian brand
For over 175 years, Elders has been synonymous with rural Australia. More than just real estate, farm supplies or livestock agency, we’re an integrated agribusiness focused on creating real value for all our stakeholders in both Australian and international markets.
Working within our Water Trading business you will be an integral part of our trading team managing all administrative and contract management requirements to support water trades. You will work closely with the team to ensure appropriate administrative and contract management systems and practices are in place to support the effective management of water trading and settlements to meet legislative requirements. In addition, the role is responsible for updating website content and support in production of client newsletters and other marketing campaigns.
We’re looking for a good ‘all round’, professional business and contract administrator. To be successful in this role you will have;
- Demonstrated experience in providing outstanding contract and general administration support.
- The ability to build efficient administration processes to support business requirements.
- An ability to communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders at a range of
- Experience in maintaining websites and digital platforms to support business activities
- Demonstrated ability to work independently with minimal supervision whilst being a team player.
- A passion for and/or knowledge of the agricultural industry is an advantage
- Experience in a similar administrative role i.e. contracts administration or conveyancing is also desirable.
You will also possess high attention to detail, strong organisational and general administration skills and the ability to work effectively under pressure whilst maintaining superior levels of communication, administration and customer service.
In return, if you are an outstanding general or contract administrator, we will provide the training in the Water Trading industry. If you are able to positively contribute to an effective team environment please don’t hesitate to apply.
Apply now for this unique opportunity or for more information call Tom Russo on 0409 873 837. Applications close 5pm, Friday the 27th April 2018.
At Elders, we want our people to reflect the communities we operate in, and encourage applications from a diverse range of people, backgrounds and experiences.
Elders are directly sourcing for this position, therefore we respectfully request no recruitment agency applications.